للتواصل مع صوت
مدير التواصل والإعلام
تبحث صوت عن مدير للتواصل والإعلام للانضمام لفريقها في عمّان، نرجو الاطلاع على التفاصيل باللغة الإنجليزية أدناه
Sowt is seeking a Communications Manager who will work across publishing, editorial and outreach to develop and implement Sowt’s communications strategy to expand, map and segment key audiences and work to deepen their engagement while leading and implementing diverse communications and fresh and compelling content production processes.
We are looking for a highly organized, capable self-starter who learns quickly, thinks creatively and is enthusiastic about working with a quick growing audio company.
Sowt is a leading MENA digital audio company producing chart topping podcasts, white label and other audio products. Sowt produces the best content, not the most.
Role and responsibilities:
- Drive implementation of significant short- and long-term efforts to advance Sowt’s brand identity and increase visibility
- Strengthen visibility of Sowt’s Brand, programs, initiatives through aggressive outreach while increasing community engagement
- Support development of Sowt’s strategic communications goals, framework and schedule around key themes, audiences and channels to get Sowt’s brand, and value-add out to the sector and beyond.
- Determine communications priorities related to major Sowt projects. Develop and execute high-level messages, talking points, and media pitches.
- Oversee development of all communications and marketing collateral, and digital communications including the website and any media.
- Ensure all communications are consistently on brand, of high quality, professional, engaging, well written and appropriate for target audiences.
- Present fresh, creative, innovative ideas for results-oriented strategic communications campaigns and activities aligned with the Sowt mission and goals.
Skills / Requirements
- 8+ years experience in communications, outreach, public relations or media production
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Journalism or any related field.
- Strong communication skills and the capability to effectively get the best from clients, colleagues and managers.
- Self-motivated and tenacious with an ability to prioritise and hit targets and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise workload and flexibility to work with international colleagues.
- Professional proficiency of Arabic and English
Sowt is a progressive company that values the humanity of its employees by providing flexible working arrangements, including work from wherever, healthcare, paid time off, and progressive internal policies. We are a safe working environment and respect difference.
Sowt is a leading independent MENA podcast network, producing high-quality, narrative-driven audio content for Arabic-speaking audiences. Sowt means ‘voice’ or ‘sound’ in Arabic. Our shows Eib, Domtak, Mahdoom and Manbet have been featured in international media and have topped the iTunes charts for the MENA region. We produce podcasts for clients that have also reached the top ranking on iTunes.
Sowt employs senior producers, producers, sound engineers, journalists and editors working together with freelancers to produce content. Since its launch in 2016, Sowt has produced nearly 30 shows, some of which were produced independently and others through co-productions with other media outlets. Our shows cover various topics but are embodiments of critical, narrative-driven, boundary-pushing storytelling in the form of high-quality podcasts.
For the interested candidate, email info[at]sowt[dot]com with an email and subject “Communications Manager” a short cover letter, and a CV.
Unfortunately, we cannot respond to each request, thus only select applicants will be contacted. If you haven’t heard from us, consider your application unsuccessful.